Opening hours 2023
- Jan 2 – May 12: upon request
- May 13-June 18: Sat-Sunday 11am-5pm
- NB. Sunday Ma7 14th – opening hours limited to 11am-1pm.
- June 19-August 27: Mon-Sunday 11am-5pm
- August 28-December 17: upon request
- Closed from and incl Dec 18-Dec 31
Closed for Easter, open Pentecost.
Open to visitors all year upon agreement.
Get in touch if your group would like a guided tour, a cider tasting etc. outside opening hours and we will organize according to your wishes and our capacity.
Museum address: Agatunet, NO-5776 Nå
Telephone: Tel.: (+47) 474 79 902
- Children under 16 years: free
- Adults (from 16 years): 115,-
- Students: 65,-
- Season ticket: 200 (adult)/90 (student). Unlimited entrance during opening hours, free coffee/tea, 10% discount on arrangements.
- Sommerpass: 115,- (will give 50% discount for one visit to several other museums in the region. Note that some of them have reduced opening hours).
- Groups <15 persons: 105,-
- Tour operators: get in touch
- Guided tours outside opening hours (up to 15 p): 1750,-
How to get here:
Agatunet is situated beside the fv 550 road, between Odda and Utne.
Turn off onto the ‘old road’ (follow the signs to Agatunet) just before the Agatunnelen tunnel.
• GPS coordinates: 60.4260 (latitude)/ 6.6187 (longitude)
• By car/bike: You can get to Agatunet via Odda, Jondal or Utne (ferry from Kinsarvik and Kvanndal).
• Ferry timetables: There are ferries to Utne from Kvanndal and from Kinsarvik.
• Parking: At a designated, signposted area around 300 metres north of the farm cluster. We ask cyclists to park their bikes in a considerate manner. The car park just below Agatunet is private and must not be used.
• On foot/bike/public transport: You can take a bus to Agatunet.
Line 980 between Jondal and Odda stops at Aga, either just below the farm cluster (marked ‘c’ in the timetable), or on the ‘new road’ around a 7-minute walk from Agatunet.
From Bergen, you can take Line 930 through Kvam, to Jondal or Odda, and change to a 980 service there. You can take Line 925 to Kvanndal from Bergen via Kvam, and from Voss. Line 925 corresponds with the ferry to Utne, and with line 980, which stops at Utne quay.
Sider boat: The Fjords operate a boat shuttle between Eidfjord, Ulvik, Lofthus, Aga, Børve, Nå, Tyssedal and Odda during summer. Find the schedule here.
It is possible to board for transportation only, or to book great package deals that also include cider tastings, meals and guided tours. Find an overview here
Express boat: From May to September, there is an express boat between Eidfjord and Norheimsund, which stops at Utne. The timetable is here. You can travel on from Utne by bus Line 980.
•In your own boat: Use the GPS coordinates 60.4260/6.6187
There is a deep-water quay by the row of boathouses just below the farm cluster (depth: approx. 7 metres).
There is also a marina at Aga, with spaces for visitors.
Contact person: Lars Aga Reisæter tel. (+47) 915 39 541
Accommodation: We do not provide accommodation at Agatunet, but there are a number of options nearby, both private and hotels.