In order to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to contribute to the maintenance of necessary health and care services, the Norwegian Directorate of Health has, according to the Infection Control Act, issued a decision to temporalily close public meeting places like Agatunet
Summer 2020: TBA
Agatunet is open to visitors all year by arrangement.
Get in touch if your group would like a guided tour etc. outside opening hours and we will organise something.
Museum address: Agatunet, NO-5776 Nå
Telephone: Tel.: (+47) 47 47 99 02
• Single ticket: NOK 100 (adult) / NOK 60 (child /student)
• Groups of more than 15 persons: NOK 90 per person
• Season ticket: NOK 200 (adult) / NOK 100 (child / student). Please note: Buy a season ticket before 25 May and get a 25% discount (NOK 150/75)!
• Museum pass, Hardanger and Voss museum: NOK190
valid for one visit to each museum etc. during the year (note that some of them have reduced opening hours)
How to get here:
Agatunet is situated beside the fv 550 road, between Odda and Utne.
Turn off onto the ‘old road’ (follow the signs to Agatunet) just before the Agatunnelen tunnel.
• GPS coordinates: 60.4260 (latitude)/ 6.6187 (longitude)
• By car/bike: You can get to Agatunet via Odda, Jondal or Utne (ferry from Kinsarvik and Kvanndal).
• Ferry timetables: There are ferries to Utne from Kvanndal and from Kinsarvik.
• Parking: At a designated, signposted area around 300 metres north of the farm cluster. We ask cyclists to park their bikes in a considerate manner. The car park just below Agatunet is private and must not be used.
• On foot/bike/public transport: You can take a bus to Agatunet.
Line 980 between Jondal and Odda stops at Aga, either just below the farm cluster (marked ‘c’ in the timetable), or on the ‘new road’ around a 7-minute walk from Agatunet.
From Bergen, you can take Line 930 through Kvam, to Jondal or Odda, and change to a 980 service there. You can take Line 925 to Kvanndal from Bergen via Kvam, and from Voss. Line 925 corresponds with the ferry to Utne, and with line 980, which stops at Utne quay.
Express boat: From May to September, there is an express boat between Eidfjord and Norheimsund, which stops at Utne. The timetable is here. You can travel on from Utne by bus Line 980.
•In your own boat: Use the GPS coordinates 60.4260/6.6187
There is a deep-water quay by the row of boathouses just below the farm cluster (depth: approx. 7 metres).
There is also a marina at Aga, with spaces for visitors.
Contact person: Lars Aga Reisæter tel. (+47) 915 39 541
Accommodation: We do not provide ordinary accommodation at Agatunet, but there are a number of options nearby.